Accessibility Statement for Holistic Allergy
Last Updated: 30th Nov 2023
1. Commitment to Accessibility
At Holistic Allergy, we are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
2. Measures to Support Accessibility
Holistic Allergy takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Including accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrating accessibility practices into our web development and content creation processes.
- Employing professionals or consultants who are knowledgeable about accessibility and digital inclusion.
3. Conformance Status
We strive to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA. These guidelines explain how to make web content accessible to people with a wide array of disabilities.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Holistic Allergy. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Holistic Allergy:
- E-mail: hello [at] holisticallergy.co.uk
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
5. Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
Holistic Allergy is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Browsers: Latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
- Screen readers: JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver
6. Technical Specifications
Accessibility of Holistic Allergy relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
7. Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Holistic Allergy, there may be some limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue.
8. Assessment Approach
Holistic Allergy assessed the accessibility of its website by the following approaches:
Thank you for reading and we welcome your feedback.